If the AAV is not present a 3DS transaction is now downgraded to a non-secure transaction. The AAV must be sent on all 3DS and attempted 3DS transactions or the PSP’s transactions will be downgraded resulting in an increase in interchange and a potential loss of merchant liability shift.
- Whitepaper: Why do CBD start-ups find it difficult to find a payments provider, and what’s the solution?
- In the hot seat with Jonathan O’Connor – Chief Commercial Officer at Secure Trading
- Secure Trading/acquiring.com’s CBD experience banked on by new digital marketing partner
- Secure Trading/acquiring.com to attend Betting on Football conference at Stamford Bridge
- Playing the waiting game: why hospitality merchants need to speed up the payment process, and how they can do it