Using SecureTrading Payment Pages you can:
- Process payments on our own dedicated HTTPS servers (that use the SSL protocol) that allow you to process secure and reliable transactions.
- Process payments without storing credit card details on your server.
- Customise the Payment Pages with custom CSS to maintain the look and feel of your online store.
- Accept a large variety of currencies.
- Track all transactions using our online transaction management system, MyST.
For integration information please contact our support team on 01248 672050.
Where is the File Manager?
This will be available only to users that have a qualifying User Role, 2-Step Authentication and a valid IP address listed on their username.
I am looking at additional payment methods. What do you support?
We support many Additional Payment Methods (APMs) such as ApplePay, PayPal, AliPay, Sofort and PaySafe. A comprehensive list of supported APM’s is available from our website
What additional fraud services do you offer?
How do I setup PayPal with SecureTrading?
I’ve sent you my PayPal Username, but how do I setup PayPal itself?
Can I re-authorise transactions in STPP?
There is a fully integrated Re-Auth button that is available at the bottom of every transaction you have processed in MyST, allowing you to re-attempt another payment against that card.
Please note: re-authorisations will not include the Security Code. You may be charged extra fees from your acquiring bank, please check with them before re-authorising!
Are refunds, authorisations, settlements and fraud/risk checks supported?
Yes, these features are fully supported.
How long does it take to receive the platform credentials?
Do I have to request to go live?
Yes, you must send an email to [email protected] requesting for your account to be switched into live mode.
Please note: this is only possible after you have received the email informing you that your merchant number has been successfully tested!