Daniel Holden, CEO
- Daniel leads the Payment Group, driving strategy across the payments assets.
- Previously held senior positions at Deloitte and Capita, and was involved in a number of venture capital-backed companies.
Jonathan O’Connor, CEO US / Group CCO
- Jonathan is responsible for commercialising the Secure Trading’s core business and future expansion including sales / A/C Management / Global PMO / Marketing and the development of new product payments technology.
- 25 years + payments veteran. Founder of Elavon Europe. 12 years at First Data. Managed eCommerce EMEA Sales / Established FDMS Europe. Last 5 years based in the US 0 – 35M in Revenue > 3 years. Passionate sales leader.
Ian Hughes, CTO
- Ian is responsible for all aspects of Secure Trading’s IT infrastructure and application development, support and maintenance.
- With over 16 years of technical and IT management experience.
Jason Noto, Legal Counsel
- Jason is a 15-year veteran of financial services and high-risk payments’ markets.
- Served as Senior Counsel in the State of Colorado, Regulatory Compliance Counsel for First Data, and in varied roles as General Counsel and/or Chief Compliance officer international compliance and payments companies.
Rob Hawley, General Manager UK
- Rob is responsible for Secure Trading’s UK market proposition, as well as key accounts based in the UK.
- 19 years + in payments. Starting at WorldPay, before moving to First Data where he set-up a number of acquiring alliances.
- Prior to Secure Trading, Rob was at Global Payments where he was responsible for global merchant sales.
Jeannie Stinnett, Operational Excellence
Jeannie is a proven financial services executive with over 17 years of experience. Of which, the last five years have been focused on gaming, travel, hospitality and leisure verticals. She recently joined Secure Trading as the Senior Vice President Commercial Operations Programmes.