Using MyST you can:
- View, refund, repeat or reverse your credit and debit card transactions in one place
- Set permission levels for different types of users
- Specify the settlement date of your card transactions
- Change the amount of the transaction
- Download transaction details and export into your accounting software
- Upload and manage payment pages and email templates to our secure servers
- Pay your Secure Trading invoices easily via credit or debit card
- Authorise payments that cannot be processed online – for example, telephone orders and orders by post via your Virtual Terminal for MOTO transactions
- Access and view your PayPal transactions
For more information please contact our support team on 01248 672050.
This document outlines how to use the Secure Trading MyST area. Here you will find a breakdown of the various functions available and instructions on how to use them.
This document outlines how to use the Virtual Terminal from within MyST.
Automatically downloading transactions as Comma Separated Values (CSV).
The Rule Manager interface enables you to create rules on your account, which perform automated actions when pre-specified conditions are met. e.g. URL notifications following a successful transaction