|Supported customer countries||AE, AU, CA, CH, CN, DK, ES, FI, FR, GB, GG, HK, IE, IM, IT, JE, JP, NZ, RU, SE, SG, SM, TW, US, VA (Full list of supported countries)
||Dependent on your acquiring bank.|
|Account checks||Supported by select acquiring banks.|
|AVS / Security code checks||AVS checks are supported. Security code checks are not supported.
Important: The security code setting on your security policy is not applicable for Apple Pay transactions, and therefore, they cannot be suspended based on the security code. However, AVS checks are still performed, and transactions can still be suspended due to your security policy configuration.
|Fraud checks (opt-in)||Supported.|
|Duplicate checks (opt-in)||Supported.|
|Protect Plus||Supported, but checks cannot be run over the card details, as these are not made available to Secure Trading for Apple Pay transactions.|
|Subscriptions||Recurring payments and subscriptions supported.
You must have a merchant number that supports processing recurring payments.
|Refunds||Full and partial refunds supported.|
||Payments may be subject to chargebacks.|
What will the customer see?
- If supported by the customer’s device, Apple Pay will be displayed as an option to complete the payment.
- The customer taps the Apple Pay option, and a payment sheet slides into view with details of the order.
- The customer can review the order and update their address and payment details, if needed.
- The customer places their finger on the Touch ID sensor on their device in order to verify their identity.
- If successful, on-screen confirmation will be displayed and the customer will be redirected to your success page.
Please click your preferred integration method from the options below: