The callback function has been replaced with notifications and redirects.
A few field names have changed moving to the new platform. The rest of the changes depend on your specific setup on ST2K – please refer to our migration guide for more information here: https://www.securetrading.com/files/documentation/ST2K-STPP-Payment-Pages.pdf
By migrating to STPP you can take advantage of a wide range of new features:
- Card Store: allows you to store a customer’s card details in our system without performing an initial authorisation payment. These details can then be used for future authorisations.
- Tokenisation: allows you to use the unique ID of a previous transaction as a token for future transactions from the same payment instrument that was used.
- Account check: helps you to minimise fraud – validate payment and customer details without funds being reserved or transferred by the request.
- Multiple Usernames: MyST can by used by multiple users with different access levels.
- Enhanced Reporting: a more sophisticated and flexible version of MyST means you can build any report that you might need and gain far more detailed business intelligence.
- Webservices: if you are using our ST2K API, you can move across to our Webservices on the new platform, which will allow you to directly send and receive payment requests without having to install and support a Java Client on your server.
The repeat option is still available within the new platform, but your legacy system initial transactions are separate and cannot be carried over to the new platform – meaning you will have to start the transactions over. Please email [email protected] for further information.
Yes, all the features of the old platform are also available on the new platform – along with lots of new capabilities.
Yes, they are completely separate systems and do not affect each other.
Please refer to https://www.securetrading.com/partners/shopping-carts/ for a list of shopping carts that are already integrated to the new platform. If you can’t see your shopping cart there please let us know and we can advise you of the migration plan.