Meet Secure Trading at MRC Vegas on 23-26 March 2015
Online payments expert Secure Trading is set to exhibit at MRC Vegas 2015, the leading development and networking forum for ecommerce payments and fraud professionals. The company will showcase its secure online payments solutions and expertise to merchants.
This will be the first year that Secure Trading has exhibited at MRC Vegas and the company is keen to prove why it is the perfect online payments partner for businesses.
A specialist in increasing security and reducing fraud, Secure Trading will be looking to raise awareness of its expertise in key areas such as ecommerce, mobile payments, PCI, 3D Secure, and more. Senior management representatives will also be on hand to assist merchants with their payment needs.
In addition, on 24 March, Secure Trading will take part in an exciting IGNITE session, during which Chief Commercial Officer Jens Bader will race against the clock to promote all of Secure Trading’s products to merchants in just four minutes.
MRC Vegas is organised by the Merchant Risk Council, a global forum for ecommerce fraud and payments professionals that provides education, training and advocacy, as well as a forum for timely and relevant discussions. More than 1,100 risk and payments professionals attended MRC Vegas last year.
ST’s Picks for MRC Vegas 2015: 5 Conference Sessions Not to be Missed
- Why Your Business Needs Alternative Payment Methods When Entering European Markets ─ 24 March, 1.30-2.15pm
- Going Global: Accepting Local Forms of Payment ─ 24 March, 4.15-5pm
- The Payment Page and Beyond ─ Exploring What Customers Really Want to See when Shopping Online ─ 25 March, 1.45-2.30pm
- EMV, Encryption and Tokenization: Preventing Fraud with Layered Security ─ 25 March, 2.40-3.35pm
- Bitcoin 101 ─ 26 March, 9.55-10.35am