We do more than just process your payments...
SecureTrading leadership consists of Senior Global leaders providing substantial management and expertise to our gaming merchants. This allows us to offer value-added services, including the following:
SecureTrading maintains senior level contacts with the international card schemes and has in the past supported our gaming clients on several levels including:
- Successfully working with the major card schemes to introducing a specific MCC code in the US for internet gaming.
- Working with the schemes to enable the acceptance and expansion of Club WPT in the US.
- We work with our acquiring partners and issuers to optimise transaction acceptance rates on an individual operator basis.
- Successfully working with major card schemes and issuers to bring operators in to compliance to reduce costs and increase approval rates
We regularly work with European Regulators to provide insight into how the internet gambling industry can be regulated efficiently using the experience we have gained in our European business and our lobbying activities in the US. SecureTrading is leading the effort to legalise and regulate the internet gambling industry in the US. We provided testimony to Congress on how to regulate, license and tax internet gambling within a framework mandating stringent consumer protection measures. We have also drafted a advicelegislative solution to address Anti-Money Laundering, Fraud controls and underage gamingparticipation across a broader range of e-commerce industries..
SecureTrading monitors the acquiring market and its continual change and consolidation. We work with acquirers who use independent systems (for example First Data and TSYS) so that the affects of a policy change within one acquirer, for example pulling out of the market, can be mitigated. We work with acquirers who are resilient to the impacts of market turmoil, and are proud of our association with our preferred acquirers. We also monitor declined transactions closely and actively work with our acquirers to unlock Issuer-problems which regularly increase approval rates.
Our sister company, Cognosec, is UC Group’s cyber security company and is well placed to complement the SecureTrading offer. They provide management consulting and professional services in information security, enterprise risk management and compliance across Europe, Africa and the United States and across all e-commerce industries. Cognosec specialises in implementing complex PCI DSS compliance requirements into simple technological solutions.
Cognosec solutions are based on domain knowledge in payment processing, communications, online gaming and e-commerce industries. We have worked with Italian and French regulation bodies and are currently working with the Spanish government to deploy IT systems to support the Spanish gaming act. We have also advised the Gaming Regulator on the regulation for Schleswig Holstein.
SecureTrading is acutely aware of the importance of ensuring compliance across our merchant base with Card Scheme regulations. We take the appropriate steps to provide our valued merchants with the necessary information and training to help in assessing the actions that Merchants should take to ensure they are compliant.
With Cognosec you can:
- Identify, evaluate, and improve the overall security position of your organisation
- Identify areas which could lead to high exposure, system breaches and compliance violations
- Achieve strategic objectives through controls which reduce inherent risks associated with corporate governance
To learn how SecureTrading's Consultancy Services can help your business call +44 (0)333 240 6000 or click: