5 Reasons To Visit Secure Trading At ICE Totally Gaming
There are many reasons to visit ICE Totally Gaming this year. If you’re in the gaming industry, this international gaming conference and trade event cannot be missed. Last year 25,497 people attended, this year could be another record as the industry converges on London Excel, 2-4 February.
Alongside gaming experts speaking on subjects such as cross-channel and cross-platform gaming, regulation, game design, development, security, and data and business intelligence, there are also workshops and seminars to attend and opportunities to meet operators, regulators and the major gaming players on the exhibitor floor.
Secure Trading will be on stand N7-440, available to talk to those interested in maximising their gaming payments strategy. If you want to discuss taking payments, merchant account services, reducing fraud and cyber security, come and meet us. Here are a few other reasons you should plan a visit to the Secure Trading stand:
Payments And The Gaming Industry
The global gaming industry is worth over $90 billion and continues to grow at a rapid pace. If you want to ensure your slice of this revenue, then a secure and resilient online payments process should be top of your list. Speak to the team on our stand about our extensive experience in the online gaming sector, and how we have helped many gaming operators accept payments, reduce fraud and increase their customer conversions.
1. Regulatory Expertise: Secure Trading have been working closely with regulators worldwide in an advisory role on everything to do with online gaming. This includes how to regulate, license and tax Internet gambling, and solutions for preventing money laundering, implementing fraud controls and stopping underage participation. If you want to discuss the tools and systems that can be utilised to prevent fraud and ensure a smooth payment process, or discover how you can be 100% compliant with industry regulations, head over to stand N7-440 to meet the i-gaming team.
2. Acquiring Solutions: A global industry requires a global approach to banking and taking payments. We are an independent payment services provider – we’re not owned by a bank – but have a network of over 50 acquirers worldwide whom we have very close partnerships with. We also have established our own pan-European acquiring institution, which has been very much designed with our online gaming clients in mind. If you need support in this area, please speak to the team on the Secure Trading stand.
3. Cyber Security and Fraud Prevention: If you are planning to attend the Cybercrime, Security and Regulatory Compliance in Gaming forum on Wednesday 3rd February, come and see us afterwards. One of the biggest challenges for the gaming industry is payment fraud prevention, an area we have a wealth of expertise in. Our team is available to talk about the tools we use for preventing and protecting our clients from payment fraud, and how gaming clients can also protect and reassure their customers too.
4. Conversion Rates: Our team at Secure Trading have extensive expertise in increasing conversion rates for digital retailers and specific experience helping our online gaming clients reduce dropouts and retain gamers. If converting new players and retaining existing ones is a challenge for your organisation, come and discuss this and any other issues to do with conversions and taking payments with us on stand N7-440.
5. Mike Stanley / The Rugby Conversion Challenge: Saving the best for last, we have a chance for rugby fans to try their luck in our rugby simulator and see how many conversions you can make! We also have Rugby World Cup 2015 star, Mike Stanley sharing his insights into the Rugby World Cup and his sporting achievements on our stand! He’ll be with us on Tuesday 2nd February to talk to delegates and give you a few tips on the simulator. If you miss meeting Mike Stanley on Tuesday you can still enter our Rugby Conversion Challenge throughout the rest of ICE Totally Gaming.
If you would like to discuss your payment management strategy with a member of our i-gaming team during ICE Totally Gaming, you can set up a meeting here. Alternatively, just turn up at stand N7-440 and one of our team will be delighted to speak to you.
For those of you who haven’t yet got their tickets for this event, you can register for a free entry pass here.